Despite being sick, I managed to get a fair amount of knitting done.
I finished today's portion of the Advent scarf:
I only needed to change the decrease on the first row of the spacer to an increase, and the rest was was written.
I worked on the unlovable sock - I'm having a hard time falling for the design the yarn is settling into - and I'm just past the heel on the first sock. It's going to be a real struggle to keep myself on track and get this pair done for Christmas.
I started another Christmas gift today - this one is possibly the most important, because my Tattered shawl is being held hostage until the ransom of their own tattered scarf has been paid.
I made a fair dent in this one, hopefully I'll be able to get it done and into the Christmas box by the weekend.
I have a tendency of when I'm sick changing this to make me feel better.
I've already somewhat rearranged the living room (and bedroom a week or so ago), so I decided to update my hair.
It was pretty washed out and faded, you can barely see the pink in it anymore. I mixed up some new custom dye, and didn't bother with re-dyeing the black, or re-bleaching, just slapped it on and covered it up. I'll update with the new colour tomorrow; I'm aiming for a deep luscious colour.