Monday, February 2, 2015

Mysteries Unveiled and Started!

I previously wrote about the CBD January Mystery Mitts, having posted clues 1-3.  The pattern is now available for half price, Tessellating Diamonds.

Here are clues 4-8, my finished mitt.

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

Clue 6 and 7:


Clue 8, Finished, inside and out:

There are a few more KALs going on that are still available for signups!
- The CBD Mystery Cowl is still available to join until the 4th (I think.)
- Phoenix Knits is holding a Mystery Toy KAL, the pattern is free until the kal is over.
-  Untangling Knots is still holding the Selfish Sweater KAL for the next two weeks, though patterns are no longer on sale.
- Susan Claudino Designs is continuing the Jan/Feb kal with 7 projects gaining you double ballots for a prize.
- Reddit's February Kal has 2 teams, one for each pattern (Oddity and Eugenia's Mittens)
- The Project A Month Group has two patterns this month as well, Stardust Mittens and Valentine Sox.

Feel free to join and mention other kals on Ravelry I may have missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment